5 August 2010

My List

With the work day having come to an end and Mistress Carina resting I've found a moment to repost my original infamous list, having read through it I don't seem to have made a great deal of progress with any of these.... yet!

(Mistress' comments are to the right in her favourite colour)

have my ears pierced this will never happen as it will be impossible to disguise.


learn how to apply my make up to your high standards
you need to start practising on your own - practice as they say makes perfect!


always address you as Mistress (when it's safe to do so)
I expect this from you!


learn to sew and/or knit
what do you want to sew? I'll teach you how to knit - very easy!


be loaned to another Mistress
Not too sure about this one - find someone that you think suitable and I'll think about it!


learn how to bake/cook
Again, very easy - let me know when and I'll show you!


go out of the house dressed as your slut
This would be good - but not sure where would be appropriate?


have my nipples pierced

A possibility but not sure if I like the look


be filmed and broadcast on web cam

This is something I have in mind and will happen in due course.


always lick up all of my cum

This is something I struggle with as the thought of me doing it turns my stomach - and watching you do it ....... yuk!


play with another TV/CD for you
Something that will happen.


have a partial/full body waxing
Yep - book yourself an appt if you want it doing.


wank a cock off all over my stockings This will happen


take lessons in massaging
Oh yes, this would be good - get learning!


be tattooed
Just trying to decide what tattoo you can have done!


find a sub woman and/or TV for you to play with
Get hunting!


dominate another woman for you Would like this too :)


always clean you up after an orgasm
Yes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment