6 August 2010

Can't Wait!


Thursday 5th August (22)

Much to my delight Mistress Carina sent me a brief message this morning saying how much she enjoyed reading my last post, I thanked her apologising for it not having been that long and promising to do better next week.


Saturday 7th (24) / Sunday 8th (25)

Mistress and I spent the weekend camping in Hampshire and visiting relatives, the long drive aside it was a quiet and relaxing couple of days.


Wednesday 11th (28)

With Mistress Carina having taken our youngest camping for a couple of days I'm home alone tonight and tomorrow night, I dropped them both at the campsite this afternoon and will be joining them for a few hours tomorrow before returning home in the evening.

I would've liked to have gone too but with me staying behind to look after the house and the business Mistress can relax and not have to worry about anything, not least our oldest who's been driving her crazy.

As much as I miss being by Mistress' side it does give me a rare opportunity to get a few things done and out of the way, by the time she returns home I'd have booked our holiday accommodation, tidied the house as best I can and hopefully had a good couple of nights sleep as well.... which will mean I'm refreshed and at my best when I return to her service.

Mistress told me after I'd returned home this afternoon to book the campsite for another two nights as that's where we'll be spending the weekend together, I can't wait!

1 comment: